Vivaldi is the name of an advanced and very suitable web-based browser for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. The browser in front of you is a product of the makers of the Opera browser, Vivaldi Technologies Group. You will have more control over web surfing by using this powerful browser. High flexibility is another main feature of this product, which allows you to enjoy browsing the web with your desired settings and configuration. On the other hand, by using this product, you will get access to a lot of tools necessary for web surfing.
On the other hand, when you use the Vivaldi browser, you can customize all the features of this product and have the user environment you want. This means that you can customize the location of browser tabs, colors, themes, the address bar and tab position, and more as you wish. Also, for better control over open tabs at the same time, a tool called Tab Stacks has been used, with the help of this tool you can have a better organization.
One of the features of this browser is its ease of use of this product. The creators of this product have tried to meet your needs in the field of web browsing by providing efficient software. Also, the browser in front of you uses the Qwant search engine to search for the titles you want. Another feature of this browser is the possibility of using and creating custom shortcuts that you can use for easy access.
Features and Specification of the Vivaldi browser:
- Benefiting from a very suitable and efficient user environment
- Possibility to customize all features and user interface of this browser
- Possibility of very convenient management of open windows at the same time
- Using tools such as search options, custom settings, etc.
- Ability to create shortcuts for your computer keyboard and mouse
Features provided in Vivaldi browser along with their explanation:
- Speed Dial: Quick links to favorite sites are available in every new tab.
- Quick Commands: Control everything with simple text commands
- Rewind: Return to the first page of the site you viewed
- Speed Dial Folders: Organize Speed Dial into folders for easy access
- Fast Forward: Skip to the next page in a sequence, great for search results
- Notes: Take notes when you list them and link to a specific site
- Side Panel: quick access to bookmarks, downloads, and notes
- Custom Search Engine: Add almost any search field on the web
- Search Box: Search using providers, or add personally
- Sessions: save a set of tabs and open them in each session
- Visual Tabs: View a visual preview of open tabs
- Trash Can: Restore closed tabs or pop-ups
- Bookmarks Bar: Toolbar for easy bookmark access and management
- Keyboard Shortcuts: Use key combinations to perform quick actions
- Speed Dial Background: Customize the Speed Dial background image
Vivaldi System Requirements
No special requirements.
This software is free. Install and run and use.