Working with Concurrency in Go (Golang) is a concurrency training course in the Go programming language published by Udemy Academy. During the process of this training course, you will get to know the advantages and disadvantages of concurrent programming in a completely exclusive and detailed manner, and you will benefit from this phenomenon in your future software and projects.
Go is a very famous and unique programming language that was published by Google for the first time, and concurrent programming is one of its most important features. To take a function out of normal mode and synchronize it, just add Go statements before calling the function.
During execution, as soon as you see the word go, the software will automatically transfer the function to the foreground and execute it as a GoRoutine. Language Go has an automatic and intelligent scheduler, one of the most important tasks of which is to guarantee the execution and calling of simultaneous functions in the most optimal possible state.
What you will learn in the Working with Concurrency in Go (Golang) training course:
- Different approaches to concurrency in the Go programming language and implementation methods of each
- Concurrency and it is very important advantages and disadvantages
- WaitGroups and managing goroutine groups
- Mutex implementation in Golang
- Channels in Gulang programming language
- Solving very simple and classic computer science challenges and problems using concurrency and concurrent programming
- And …
Instructor: Trevor Sawler
Education level: Intermediate
Number of lessons: 89
Duration of training: 9 hours and 36 minutes
Working with Concurrency in Go Course headings
Prerequisites of the Working with Concurrency in Go (Golang) course
A good understanding of the Go programming language
A Windows, Macintosh, or Linux computer with a connection to the Internet
After Extract, view it with your favorite Player.