WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course is the name of the complete WordPress Development with Bootstrap training course published by Udemy. Are you ready to improve your web development skills and learn how to create beautiful, custom, and responsive WordPress themes and websites? So don’t miss this course!
The instructor of this course will guide you step by step in building and launching a beautiful, responsive and complete WordPress website from scratch. Bootstrap is the most widely used design framework that supports the development of modern and responsive websites based on HTML5 and CSS3. And most modern websites are built by WordPress.
Bootstrap significantly reduces development time by ensuring your website layouts are responsive and mobile-friendly, while WordPress makes managing website content very easy. In this WordPress development course for beginners, you will transform from a Bootstrap or WordPress beginner to a highly valued web designer and developer who can create beautiful, custom, and responsive websites, themes, and templates.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Designers who want to learn how to create their own designs in WordPress
- Beginner programmers and web developers who want to improve their skills and learn something new
People who want to learn how to build custom WordPress themes
What you will learn in WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course:
- How to install WordPress on Mac, Windows or Linux in less than 2 minutes using Local by Flywheel
- The skills you need to start earning as a regular or full-time freelancer
- Learn how to integrate Gutenberg and Elementor into your theme so you can draw an unlimited number of layouts.
- Create a WordPress theme that can be translated into multiple languages!
- Create a beautiful website with HTML and CSS with Bootstrap
- Convert any static HTML and CSS website into a custom WordPress theme
- Build a beautiful, modern and responsive WordPress theme using Bootstrap, the most popular web design framework
Easily create dynamic templates for pages, posts and other popular WordPress themes
Learn how to code your own custom designed widgets in Elementor
Code a beautiful blog layout that is easily managed in the WordPress dashboard
Instructor: Brad Hussey
Education level: introductory
Number of courses: 128
Training duration: 22 hours 15 minutes
Headlines of the course WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course:
No WordPress knowledge or experience necessary (you’ll learn it all in this course)!
Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
Your favorite beverage
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.