User Experience UX The Ultimate Guide is the name of a video tutorial on user experience design. In fact, the training course in front of you, as a comprehensive course, will teach you all the basics in user experience design from the basic level. You will practically improve your skills by watching the training of this course and doing the exercises provided by the instructor of this course. At the end of this course, you will have 5 professional work sample projects in your resume.
You will not need any previous experience to watch this course. On the other hand, in this course, we have tried to make users learn user experience design skills in the fastest possible time. By participating in this course, you will learn many techniques. You can also take the recruitment exams at the end of the course with a resume in hand. This course is recommended for anyone who is interested in the user experience and intends to learn this knowledge from the beginning.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Familiarity with user experience (UX) and understanding its importance
- Familiarity with the types of user needs and learning how to plan for it
- Improve your user experience design skills by learning different techniques
- Learn the skills of finding your users’ mental patterns and using them
- Learn practical techniques to get quick feedback
User Experience UX The Ultimate Guide course specifications
- English language
- Duration: 12 hours and 9 minutes
- Number of courses: 156
- Instructor: David Travis
- File format: mp4
User_Experience UX The Ultimate Guide
- You don’t need a background in user experience, design or coding to take this course.
- This is an in-depth course. If you allocate 60-90 mins a day, and do all of the activities, it will take 2-3 weeks to complete.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Subtitles: English (subtitles for some Spanish courses)
Version 2020/4 has decreased by 1 lesson compared to 2017/9, but its total time has not changed. English subtitles have also been added.