The Linux Command Line Bootcamp: Beginner To Power User is a Linux command line training course and its commands published by Udemi Academy. In this training course, you will be fully acquainted with the practical and important commands of Linux and you will be able to easily use the maximum power and speed of the Linux operating system. Command-line is used in almost all different fields related to software development such as web developers, data building science, deep learning, and machine learning, computer game development, etc…
and almost all people with different skill and knowledge levels somehow Are in touch with it. Learning command line commands and how to interact with them can increase your speed many times over and solve many of the challenges of finding and editing different files, executing commands, automating tasks, and more.
The first part of this course deals with lexicography and the explanation of applied terms in computer science. In this section, you will get acquainted with commonly used and important terms such as a terminal, shell, kernel, Unix, GNU, Linux, Bash, etc., and documentary and practical definitions will be provided for each of them. Learning command line commands in isolation and alone is usually not particularly useful and should be taught according to the history of the Linux operating system and its capabilities and benefits.
Learning the command line and its practical instructions is not a specific and high-level skill, but a general and practical skill that everyone should learn to some extent. In general, if someone communicates with computers on a daily basis and uses a computer in their work environment, they should be familiar with the command line and its commands.
Udemy – Learn Ethical Hacking: Beginner to Advanced! 2021
Udemy – Become a WordPress Developer: Unlocking Power With Code 2021
Udemy – Software Development From A to Z – OOP, UML, Agile, Python 2021
Udemy – React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) 2021
Important commands that will be mentioned in this course:
- head tail
What you will learn in The Linux Command Line Bootcamp: Beginner To Power User:
- Familiarity with the most useful and important commands of the Linux command line and the application and usage of each
- Understand the logic behind each command and the organization formed by the interaction of different commands with each other
- Combine different commands together and generate complex datasets
- Monitor among different Linux folders and directories
- Familiarity with the classification structure and directory creation in Linux
- Create, delete, move, copy and rename various files and directories
- Decrypt and manipulate file system permissions
- Use search commands and filter various data such as find, locate and grep
- Redirect standard inputs, outputs, and errors
- Build custom and custom commands on the command line from zero to one hundred!
- Personalize the shell environment
- Automate repetitive and simple tasks with cron and cronjobs commands
- Directly edit various files via the command line with the nano command
- Familiarity with T-shirt cuts and keyboard shortcuts in a loose environment and command line
- Familiarity with the advantages of the command line over the graphical user interface
- Complete control of the system on the command line without the need for a graphical user interface!
Course Details The Linux Command Line Bootcamp: Beginner To Power User
Instructor: Colt Steele
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 165
Duration: 15 hours and 44 minutes
Course topics on 2021/8
Prerequisites for The Linux Command Line Bootcamp: Beginner To Power User
No Prior Experience Required
All You Need is a Windows, Linux, or Mac Computer
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download Section 4 – 1.2 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog