The Complete Python/PostgreSQL Course 2.0 is a PostgreSQL database management system training for building and using databases in Python-based applications. Python and PostgreSQL are two skills in demand in the world. The focus of this training is on these two skills. With the help of this tutorial, you will get a complete understanding of PostgreSQL and then you will learn how to integrate this system with your Python-based applications.
The PostgreSQL tutorials of this course will be useful not only for this system but also for other database management systems such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and Amazon Redshift. During this training, with the help of various animated diagrams that have been designed, concepts and connections in a database have been well visualized and made easier to understand.
This training course enables you to add a data storage location to your Python applications with the help of PostgreSQL and SQLite and learn the difference and proper use of different types of databases. Also, two sample applications are included in this course: making a movie watch list based on SQLite to learn how to build all kinds of relationships between data and then changing the program to be compatible with PostgreSQL to learn the difference between the two systems and making a survey application to learn data analysis Advanced with GROUP BY tools, PostgreSQL window functions, and nested queries.
More advanced topics and concepts of SQL and PostgreSQL such as user-defined functions, stored procedures, splicing, and asynchronous database connections are other topics of this course.
What do you learn:
- Upgrading Python-based applications with the help of various databases such as in-memory, SQLite, PostgreSQL
- Understanding how the database works and how to use it usefully
- Efficient use of date and time in Python programs with the help of a database
- Preventing common weaknesses such as SQL injection attacks, safe storage of credentials, etc.
- Creating charts, graphs, and reports using database data
This training is suitable for people who:
- Beginner Python developers who want to enhance their applications with the power of databases
- All Python developers who are not familiar with databases, applications, and how to use them
- Business analysts and data science professionals who need to build large applications or work with massive data
Specifications of The Complete Python/PostgreSQL Course 2.0 :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Codestars by Rob Percival, Jose Salvatierra , Teclado by Jose Salvatierra
- English language
- Education level: Intermediate
- Number of lessons: 153 lessons
- Duration: 13 hours and 39 minutes
The Complete Python Headlines
The Complete Python prerequisites
- Foundational Python knowledge is required (a Python refresher is provided), as the course focuses on using PostgreSQL with Python
- A Python editor or ides, such as Visual Studio Code or PyCharm
- You don’t need to install anything more for this course, everything we do is on the cloud (although guidance to do it locally is also provided)
The Complete Python Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Version 2021/1 has not changed in the number of lessons and total time compared to 2020/6, but it has been updated because more than 6 months have passed since the previous update.
Version 2021/11 has not changed in the number of lessons and total time compared to 2021/1, but it has been updated because more than 9 months have passed since the previous update.
Version 1/2022 has not changed compared to 2021/11 in the number of lessons and total time, but due to the free course, it has been updated and its quality has been upgraded from 720p to 1080p.