The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia is a comprehensive educational suite of powerful Blender software. Blender is a completely free 3D content production suite used to create video games, virtual reality, animation, and any 3D design in general. Version 2.8 of this program, which is the latest version, is the biggest Blender upgrade, and this tutorial is designed exactly accordingly.
If you are not familiar with or use Blender, but are not familiar with the changes and features of version 2.8, this tutorial is for you. This collection teaches you how to use this powerful software to create a variety of 3D content such as video games or virtual reality characters, engineering designs, industrial and product illustrations, 3D printing, making music videos, and much more. do.
Build the interface, navigation, and training of the new Blender 2.8 feature, Workspaces, how to manage data in Blender to build larger projects, modeling with learning ideas and technical tips in addition to Blender tools, how to animate characters and weapons (Rigging and Animation), Realization of creatures with the help of Shaders and adjusting the materials used in Blender such as clothes, wood, and metal to make characters, vehicles, etc.
more realistic, UV Mapping to convert 3D model to 2D flat model for Easier texture design and many more are among the topics in this tutorial. The course is designed from 0 to 100 and teaches you everything you need to know, but it is also designed so that you can skip the topics you are familiar with.
What do you learn:
- Deep learning and complete mastery of Blender 2.8
- Learn all the tools you need to build anything 3D, along with step-by-step project rehearsals
- Learn professionally how to animate characters
- Familiarity with a variety of tips and tricks to increase the quality of designs and reduce design time
Udemy – Data Engineering Essentials Hands-on – SQL, Python and Spark 2021
Udemy – Machine Learning use in Flutter The Complete Guide – Flutter 2020
Udemy – English Vocabulary GRE | TOEFL | GMAT | CAT 2021
Udemy – ANSYS Training: A Easy Introduction with Applications 2021
Udemy – The Complete NFT Course – Learn Everything About NFTs 2021
This training is suitable for people who:
- People who are looking to make computer graphics, assets for games, and visual effects with the highest graphics
- If your hobby is 3D design, by learning a free and leading software in the 3D design industry, namely Blender, with this educational set, you can create all your mental designs and ideas.
- People who are interested in working in the profession of video game design, animation, or VFX.
Specifications of The Blender 2.8 Encyclopedia :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Lee Salvemini, Chris Plush, CG Masters
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of courses: 409
- Duration: 46 hours and 13 minutes
- Just a curiosity for creation! Not only is The Blender Encyclopedia for those who are completely new to Blender, but also for current Blender users unfamiliar with the changes in the latest 2.8 series.
- Blender is an Open Source and completely free 3D package. Information on how to download and install Blender is contained at the start of this course!
- This is a completely comprehensive course. It includes an introduction to the software, full reference guides for many areas such as shaders and modifiers, plus many step-by-step projects. So with this course on hand, you’ve got everything you need!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/4 has decreased by 31 lessons and the duration of 6 hours and 49 minutes compared to 2020/6. Its quality has also been upgraded from 720p to 1080p.
Download section 1 – 5 GB
Download Part 2 – 5 GB
Download Section 3 – 5 GB
Download Section 4 – 5 GB
Download section 5 – 5 GB
Download section 6 – 5 GB
Download Section 7 – 5 GB
Download section 8 – 5 GB
Download section 9 – 5 GB
Download section 10 – 5 GB
Download section 11 – 5 GB
Download section 12 – 5 GB
Download section 13 – 5 GB
Download Section 14 – 1.03 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog