The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course is a course in AutoCAD Electrical software (AutoCAD Electrical) published by Udemy Academy. This course is quite comprehensive and engineers, students, and academic researchers can benefit from this course equally.
AutoCAD Electric software is one of the most popular and powerful software for designing, modeling, and simulating power systems, which is used in almost all branches of engineering. The most important challenge for students in the process of learning to work with AutoCAD Electrical software is mastering its advanced tools and capabilities. This course is completely practical and all topics from basic to advanced are arranged in a completely logical process.
What you will learn in The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course:
- Install, set up, and configure AutoCAD Electrical software on different operating systems
- A user interface, tools, and various capabilities of AutoCAD Electrical software
- Introducing existing stops for various distributions, boards, and projects
- Practical modeling of one-line diagrams (SLD)
- Layout and arrangement of various parts and components on electrical boards
- Layout and arrangement of different parts and components on a single line diagram (SLD)
- Design, manufacture and update various boards and circuits step by step
- Different configurations for cables and wires (Cable configurations)
- Simulation and modeling of different circuits
- Familiarity with the function and symbol of various components in the software environment such as fuses, cables, power circuit breakers, and…
Instructor: Digital Online School
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 55
Training Duration: 5 hours and 59 minutes
Prerequisites for The AutoCAD Electrical 2021/2022 Complete Course
A decent computer and a desire to learn.
Having some basic notions of Electrical Engineering can help, but the course starts from scratch.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.