The Art & Science of Drawing / BASIC SKILLS is a training course on the basic skills of art and science of drawing. This course is dedicated to teaching you every basic skill that is needed to master the art of drawing professionally.
This training is also suitable for all those who are interested in mastering painting because many masters of painting agree that drawing is a basic and necessary skill for every painting. During this training, you will learn tips, ideas, and skills that are rarely mentioned and taught except in private drawing classes. In general, this training is designed to strengthen people’s art and design skills, regardless of their exact work profession.
This tutorial is designed to learn the art of drawing from scratch and you don’t need any previous skills to start it. The teaching method of this course is also very simple and clear.
You see a video file every day and then do the provided exercise. Skills such as how to draw shapes or how to hold a pencil are among the skills that seem very simple at first glance, but after completing this course, you will realize the effect of professional and correct learning of these simple skills on drawing skills. you will have This course starts from the mentioned very basic skills and progresses to more advanced skills such as volume drawing and shading.
What do you learn:
- How to draw any shape
- How to draw anything by breaking it down into basic components
- How to hold a pencil
- How to view and analyze any object
- Use clear lines and base shapes to draw the foundations of a shape
- Bringing the drawings to life with the help of details and texture
This training is suitable for people who:
- Anyone who is interested in learning rituals. It is recommended for certain adults and teenagers
- Painters! The best way to improve painting is to learn to draw
- Anyone interested in the serious pursuit of art
Specifications of The Art & Science of Drawing / BASIC SKILLS:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Brent Eviston
- English language
- Training level: beginner
- Number of lessons: 17 lessons
- Duration: 4 hours and 18 minutes
Science of Drawing Headlines
- This course is for absolute beginners and intermediate-level artists seeking to improve their fundamental skills.
- No previous drawing experience is necessary!
Science of Drawing Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
On 14 Azar 99 (December 4, 2020), a higher quality version was replaced.
Version 2020/3 compared to 2019/7 has not changed in the number and time of the whole courses, only the names of some courses have been changed and the size of the files has been reduced without a noticeable loss of quality.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 629 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog