The Art of Doing: Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame is a computer game design and development course with Python programming language and Pygame Library, published by Udemi Academy. Python is a high-level, multi-purpose programming language used in a variety of fields such as data science, server-side development, machine learning, and deep learning, artificial intelligence, computer game development, and thousands of libraries and frameworks. given.
After learning the basics of Python, it is possible to develop your learning path in different sectors and industries and gain skills in various fields, including the development of computer games. This training course consists of 7 completely separate and attractive projects, and in each project, you will develop an attractive and fun game.
After completing this course, you will become somewhat familiar with the complex and time-consuming process of designing and developing computer games, and you will be able to turn your ideas into engaging and fun games. Python programming enthusiasts usually have no problem learning the basics, but they have difficulty learning the concepts and concepts of object-oriented programming. Adding classes to the code structure is a huge challenge for Python programmers that can only be overcome by looking at practical examples.
What you will learn in The Art of Doing: Video Game Creation With Python and Pygame:
- The basics of designing and developing engaging and fun computer games
- Turn ideas into games
- The process and steps of computer game development
- Basics of the Pygame Library
- Introduction to the concept of Inheritance in Python
- Organized coding with objects and classes in Python
- Design and construction of maps and game environment
- Image processing with Python
- In-game text and text rendering
- Receive and manage user inputs and input data
- Recognize the intersection and collision between different elements in the game
- Build a mosaic map and design different levels and stages of the game based on the map
- Use 2D vectors to create complex motions such as running and jumping in platformer games (scuba diving)
- Create complex animations for different characters using sprite sheets
Udemy – 2021 Python for Machine Learning & Data Science Masterclass 2021-9
Udemy – Unreal Engine C ++ Developer: Learn C ++ and Make Video Games 2021
Udemy – Angular – The Complete Guide (2022 Edition) 2021
Udemy – Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide 2021
Udemy – Complete Python Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery 2021
Instructor: Michael Eramo
Education Level: Introductory
Number of Courses: 91
Training Duration: 17 hours and 8 minutes
Video Game Creation Course topics on 2021/12
Video Game Creation Course Prerequisites
Basic Python/computer science understanding.
Students should understand basic things like variables, lists, loops, and conditionals as I won’t really spend time teaching these concepts but rather showing how to use them in larger projects.
In the second half of the course, we will be switching to using classes extensively. I will spend some time reviewing and teaching the topics of classes and inheritance but prior knowledge may be helpful.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Video Game Creation download link
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download Section 4 – 1.8 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog