STM32: Internet Of Things with 4G LTE Modem – Hardware is a training course on the Internet of Things and printed circuit design using an STM32 microcontroller, published by Udemy Academy. This training course is suitable for electronic engineering students and those interested in hardware development and contains very valuable tips and topics.
The contents and topics of this training course are not limited to the design of printed circuits and will introduce you to the process of hardware design and development. The approach of this training course is in presenting completely practical and commercial topics and helps you to create a series of commercial and salable hardware products with your creativity.
In this training course, you will get to know two very important hardware and industrial components, namely the STM32 microcontroller and the 4G SIMCOM modem. This hardware course has been used many times in projects based on the Internet of Things and they show very good performance.
The Internet of Things is an emerging and modern industry that will bring many job opportunities for electronic engineers and specialists in this field in the future. This training course is completely project-oriented, and at the end of the course, you will develop an Internet of Things project based on the 4G communication system.
What you will learn in STM32: Internet Of Things with 4G LTE Modem – Hardware course:
- Industrial hardware design based on the Internet of Things
- Design of electronic circuits
- Familiarity with hardware design and development processes
- The process of selecting components and assembling parts (Component Selection)
- Circuit testing and troubleshooting
- The process of designing a power supply and familiarizing yourself with different types of batteries
- Design of switching power supply (SMPS)
- The process of designing the layout of circuits and determining the placement of elements on the board
- Getting to know Gerber or Gerber file
- Circuit testing and troubleshooting using an oscilloscope and digital multimeter
- Hardware product commercialization methods
- Converting customer needs to hardware solutions
- Familiarity with STM32 microcontroller and its applications in industry and the Internet of Things
Udemy – Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes + Swarm from a Docker Captain 2022
Udemy – DevOps Beginners to Advanced | Decoding DevOps with Projects 2022
Udemy – SignalR – The Complete Guide (with real world examples) 2022
Udemy – Power Bi – Master Power Bi with 40+ hours of Premium Content 2021
Education level: Introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 236
Duration of education: 46 hours and 54 minutes
STM32 course prerequisites: Internet Of Things with 4G LTE Modem – Hardware
Basic Electronics Knowledge
Motivated to learn electronics
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
The 2021/10 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and the duration of 7 hours and 40 minutes compared to 2021/9.
Version 2/2022 compared to 2021/10, the number of lessons has decreased by 1 and the duration has increased by 2 hours and 9 minutes.
Download part 1 – 5 GB
Download part 2 – 5 GB
Download part 3 – 5 GB
Download part 4-5 GB
Download part 5 – 5 GB
Download part 6 – 4.58 GB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog