Statistics for Finance is a statistics course for finance published by Udemy Academy. Learn basic probability and statistics with Python tools and real applications in finance and business.
Enhance your statistical skills for your career in finance with this course in basic statistics and finance and business applications. Statistics is the main subject that provides the foundation of analysis in all areas of finance. Designed and produced by an experienced financial expert and former mathematics professor, this course puts you at the forefront of the leading quantitative techniques used in the financial industry worldwide. This course assumes no knowledge of statistics or finance. This course will advance you from the foundation of high school mathematics to the forefront of quantitative and computational tools for modeling financial markets, analyzing financial products, and managing risk.
This course provides a thorough background in the fundamentals of statistical probability. Major topics in statistics, estimation, hypothesis testing, and confidence intervals are thoroughly explored. Modern statistical methods are used for real financial problems.
What you will learn in Statistics for Finance training course:
- Learn the basics of probability in modern statistics.
- Mean, variance, skewness, and kurtosis and their importance and application in financial affairs
- Apply maximum likelihood estimation and method of moments to financial models.
- A master Python tool for managing financial data and performing statistical analysis on it
Who is this course suitable for:
- Finance students and working financial professionals who want to improve their statistical skills.
- Students in any field where statistics are used will want to learn statistics with an emphasis on applications.
Statistics for Finance Course details
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Cameron Connell
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 96
- Training duration: 30 hours and 38 minutes
Udemy – Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modeling for Beginners 2022
Udemy – Precalculus 1: Basic notions 2022
Udemy – OWASP top 10: Web Application Security for beginners 2022
Udemy – Laravel 9 – News Portal Website for Beginner to Advanced 2022
Udemy – Complete Vue Mastery 2022 (Pinia, Composition API, Vitest) 2022
Statistics for Finance Course headings
Statistics for Finance Course prerequisites
At least an intermediate level of English fluency (CEFR level B1 or higher)
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 1.79 GB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog