Spring Security Zero to Master along with JWT, OAUTH2 is a course to understand Spring Security architecture, important packages, interfaces and classes published by Udemy Academy. By using all the mentioned items, you will be able to use authentication requests and user permissions in web applications. The course also covers the most common security-related topics such as CORs, CSRF, JWT, OAUTH2, password management, security scheme methods, user, roles, and authority management in web applications.
You need to have basic knowledge of Java and Spring to start learning this course. In this course, you will learn the details of the Spring security framework and its features, how to implement security for a Java web application using Spring Security, JWT, etc., all of which are considered intermediate and advanced level of programming. You can always download any training course at any skill level from the most prestigious schools and websites for free from Downloadly and improve your skills.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Beginner students who are learning the Spring framework and are also interested in security
- Developers who already know how to develop web applications using the Spring framework
- Java Architects
What you will learn in Spring Security Zero to Master along with JWT, OAUTH2 course:
- Details of the Spring security framework and its features.
- How to implement security for a Java web application using Spring Security
- What is CSRF, CORS, JWT, OAUTH2
- Enforce authorization rules using roles, authorities within a web application using Spring Security
- The level security method in web and non-web applications
Instructor: Eazy Bytes
Education level: Advanced
Number of lessons: 121
Duration of education: 10 hours and 51 minutes
Basics of Spring framework
After extract, view with the required player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 1 – 859 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog