Solana is faster, cheaper, and more scalable than its traditional competitors such as Atrium and Bitcoin, and has attracted the attention of many blockchain developers and enthusiasts. In this course, very important and scattered topics such as Web3, decentralized applications (DApps), non-fungible tokens or NFTs, decentralized finance (DeFi), and… were discussed. You will gain valuable skills in the field of blockchain development and programming.
Blockchain is a relatively new technology and there are still no good educational resources for it on the Internet. This course has tried to fill this gap to some extent and explain the work with the Solana network and the ways of developing decentralized applications on its platform.
- Familiarity with the philosophy and importance of blockchain and decentralized applications (DApps)
- Solana’s basics and its advantages over the Atrium network
- Capabilities and applications of Solana blockchain
- Build smart contracts and other applications based on the Solana platform
- Work with powerful libraries and web development frameworks such as React, Anchor, Mocha, Web3, and…
- Design and build the NFT police market from zero to one hundred
- Create custom passwords using the Solana Program Library
- Unit testing of Solana-based applications using the Mocha framework
Instructor: Learn With Arjun
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 56
Training Duration: 4 hours and 20 minutes
Solana Blockchain Developer Course topics on 2022/4
A computer with Linux, macOS, or Windows
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.