Socket.IO and TypeScript Socket.IO, TypeScript, and NodeJS tutorial for creating interactive multiplayer content for the web published by Udemy Academy.
In this course, you will learn how to use Soc ket.IO to create interactive multiplayer content that runs in the browser and on the web. We also write it using TypeScript. At the beginning of the course, there is a TypeScript crash course, suitable for those who have no experience using TypeScript at all. It will cover the most common and core TypeScript concepts that are applicable to all TypeScript projects and will be used throughout the remainder of this course.
Next, we’ll dive into learning about Soc ket.IO and cover the core features that are applicable to all Socket.IO projects which will also be demonstrated later in the course. Then we have all the Socket concepts.
What you will learn in the Socket.IO and TypeScript training course:
- TypeScript annotations, types, interfaces, classes
- TSC and tsconfig for browsers and NodeJS environments
- Start NodeMon and concurrently
- NPM, NodeJS, and package JSON
- Understand SocketIO communication between server and clients while writing it all in TypeScript.
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Beginner coders
- People interested in SocketIO and TypeScript
- People interested in creating real-time interactive multiplayer games
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Sean Bradley
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 40
- Training duration: 3 hours and 32 minutes
Desire to code games and interactive content
Access to a PC, Mac or Linux with the ability to install software such as VSCode, Git and NodeJS
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.