React & Django Full Stack: Advanced is a full-stack web development training course with React and Django frameworks published by Udemy Academy. React is one of the most popular user-side development frameworks for websites and web applications, accounting for more than half of the web development market, and Django is one of the most popular backup or server-side development frameworks.
Is a website written using the Python programming language? This training course is completely project-oriented and during the training process, you will get acquainted with the process of design, development, and final launch of a website.
What you will learn in the React & Django Full Stack: Advanced course:
- Installation, initialization, and configuration of React and Django frameworks
- Work with different models and types of existing databases
- Fetching information from the user
- Display formatted and processed data
- Working with the material UI library and styling the website
- Layout and build layout and layout of various website elements
- CSS variables
- Build different themes and layouts for the website
- Different URL parameters
- Working with default and original hooks and making custom and customized hooks
- And …
Instructor: Krystian Czekalski
Education Level: Average
Number of Courses: 88
Training Duration: 15 hours and 55 minutes
Preact Requirements for React & Django Full Stack: Advanced
Basic knowledge of Django
Basic knowledge of React
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/8 compared to 2021/7 has increased the number of 8 lessons and the duration of 2 hours and 58 minutes.