Cross-Platform Apps (with Vue 2, Vuex & Firebase) is a Udemy course that teaches you how to use Quasar Framework, Vue JS Framework, Firebase Platform, and Vuex to build an app. Use multi-platform for web, Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. In this course, you’ll get to know the basics of Quasar, learn how to use Vue.js, use Vuex to manage the state of your application, and learn how to work with Firebase.
During this training course, we will start building an application called Awesome Todo. In this software, we can add, delete, and edit daily tasks and change their status to “completed”. We can also sort tasks by name and date and search for the desired tasks using the search bar. This software will also have a settings page and a help section will also be located in it.
Items taught in this course:
- Building multi-platform software for web, Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- Quasar framework tutorial
- Vue JS and Vuex framework training
- Familiarity with Firebase
- Software status management
Specifications of Quasar V1 course: Cross-Platform Apps (with Vue 2, Vuex & Firebase):
- English language
- Duration: 15 hours and 26 minutes
- Number of courses: 262
- Education level: Intermediate
- Instructor: Danny Connell
- File format: mp4
Cross-Platform Apps Course headings
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is required
- Basic VueJS knowledge is beneficial but not required
- A Mac for development is preferred
Cross-Platform Apps Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
The previous name of the course was Quasar Framework: Cross-Platform Vue JS Vuex & Firebase Apps.
The 2022/3 version has increased the number of 11 lessons and the duration of 28 minutes compared to 2020/3.