Python – The Practical Guide, is the name of the popular and powerful Python programming language. Today, Python is almost the most popular programming language. Advantages such as ease of use, easy-to-learn syntax, ultra-high usability, the ability to run on a variety of platforms, and use for machine learning are all factors that have doubled the popularity of this programming language.
The language is used by well-known companies such as Google and Amazon, and many web and desktop applications were developed with the help of Python. If you want to enter the programming profession and learn professional and efficient programming, you need a simple yet powerful and versatile language that Python gives you both.
This training course is designed as exercise-oriented training from scratch. You will first become familiar with basic syntaxes such as variables and operators. Then you will learn more complex loops and structures such as dictionaries. Python standard libraries, string implementation, file handling, error management, modules, and classroom object-orientation are some of the more advanced topics in this course. This course also covers how to use the Flask package to build an HTTP server.
All of these tutorials are taught through a variety of exercises, but for the best learning, a project is included throughout this course: Implementing Blockchain and Making Encrypted Currency. Gradually, during this period, as the level of learning increases, your project will be more complete and you will finally master the basics of blockchain!
What do you learn:
- Advanced Python Topics
- Build real projects
- In-depth learning of Python-based web development
- Using Python in Data Science
- Gain the necessary skills to make cryptocurrencies
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- People who are interested in learning Python and building a Wafi project based on it
- People who want to learn the basic concepts and definition of blockchain
- Beginner developers who want to master a popular and all-encompassing language
- For those who are interested in learning programming, Python is one of the best languages to start with
Profile of Python – The Practical Guide:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Teacher: Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of lessons: 230 lessons in 13 sections
- Duration: 17h 41m
- NO prior programming language is required
- You can use whatever operating system you want – macOS, Linux, or Windows: It’s all covered
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Learn Python by Building a Blockchain & Cryptocurrency
Version 2021/1 has not changed in the number of courses and total time compared to 2020/7, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 6 months from the previous update.
Version 2021/11 has not changed in the number of courses and total time compared to 1/2021, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 8 months from the previous update. The course from this date is also free.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 1 GB
Download section 6 – 2 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog