Features of the Python and Django Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp course:
- Creating a fully functional site using Full-Stack and Django 1.11
- Use CSS to create beautiful sites
- Understanding HTTP requests
- Learn the power of Python to code web applications
- Learn how to use HTML to create web content
- Learn how to use Bootstrap
- Learn how to use jQuery to quickly work with the DOM
- Using Django as a back end for sites
- And …
Who is the target audience?
- Professionals looking for a gap in their knowledge
- Python developers looking for web development
Instructor: Jose Portilla
Education level: Introductory to advanced
Number of lessons: 197
Duration of training: 31 hours and 53 minutes
Python and Django Headlines of this course
A computer with an internet connection and download privileges
Python and Django Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
This tutorial has English subtitles.
The quality of the videos is 720p.
The number of courses has not changed in the 3/2019 version compared to 2018/11. The duration has increased by 2 seconds. It has probably been modified.
The 2019/8 version has not changed compared to 2019/3 in terms of the number of lessons and time. The volume has increased by 6 MB. Probably had a minor modification.
The 2019/9 version has a time reduction of about 25 seconds compared to 2019/8.
Version 2022/9 compared to 2019/9 has had minor changes in the headings. Probably the quality of course videos has improved.
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 2 GB
Download part 5 – 2 GB
Download part 6 – 405 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog