PL-300 certification: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst/DA-100 is the Microsoft PL-300 certification course published by Yudemy Academy. This course covers the content required for the PL-300 certification exam.
Learn Microsoft PL-300 certification skills using Power BI Desktop. Power Query, DAX, M, and others were DA-100. In this course, learn the skills Microsoft wants you to know and add another tool to your CV, and even go for Microsoft Power BI certification. Power BI is one of the most requested reporting tools in the job market, and being able to use it now can be very useful for your current job and your next job search.
This course is offered in four sections:
Part 1 – Creating visualizations (also known as data visualization and data analysis)
Part 2 – Receiving and transforming data (also known as preparing data)
Part 3 – Modifying the model (also known as the data model)
Section 4 – Power BI service
What you will learn in the training course PL-300 certification: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst/DA-100:
- Download, install and run the full version of Power BI Desktop, BI, and analysis software for free.
- Be able to create analyses, such as line charts, stacked bar charts, or geographic analyses using maps.
- You can format numbers and dates and add labels, tooltips, and animations.
- You will be able to receive and convert multiple data sources, including merging multiple files from a folder, and rotating and deleting axes.
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- This reporting course is for those with no previous Power BI experience. It’s also perfect for you if you’ve used it but never designed a report.
- If you’ve created analytics in other reporting tools like Microsoft Access, WebI, SSRS, Tableau, or Yellowfin, it’s great, but not necessary. If you have, it will be another string to your bow.
- It’s also nice if you have previous experience using Excel formulas, but again, it’s not necessary.
- No previous experience with reporting tools or formula generation is required.
- If you’ve always known how to use Power BI and how to create reports, this course probably isn’t for you, although we’ll cover some more advanced topics, including M and DAX languages.
- If you have a Mac, this course may not be for you, as Power BI cannot be installed natively on a Mac.
PL-300 certification course specifications: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst/DA-100
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: Phillip Burton
- English language
- Education level: introductory
- Number of courses: 295
- Training duration: 27 hours and 56 minutes
PL-300 certification course prerequisites: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst/DA-100
Before you start this course, you should have a computer with access to the internet, and be able to install Windows programs.
You will need Windows 8.1, 10 or 11 or Windows Server 2012 R2 or later, to install the Power BI program.
That’s it! The more experience in reporting using other packages including Excel, the better, but it is not essential.
If you have a Mac, then you will need to be able to either dual-boot into Windows, or use Parallel Desktop to boot into Windows. However, Mac users can use the Power BI Service, and be able to do most of Part 1 and Part 4 of this course.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Subtitles: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
Download part 1 – 2 GB
Download part 2 – 2 GB
Download part 3 – 2 GB
Download part 4 – 2 GB
Download part 5 – 411 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog