Object Tracking using Python and OpenCV is an object tracking training course using the Python programming language and the OpenCV library, published by Udemy Academy. This training course is completely project-oriented and during its training process, you will use more than 12 different algorithms and techniques for tracking objects in videos and webcams.
Object tracking is a subset of computer vision that aims to track and track objects in successive frames of a video file or live webcam or CCTV camera. Among the most important applications of an object, tracking is video protection and security systems of buildings and various office units. These systems can detect suspicious objects and movements and alert you as quickly as possible.
Numerous applications can be envisaged for tracking objects, including commercial and non-security items, such as traffic cameras and speedometers for cars and motorcycles, and even surveillance of movements and analysis of tactics implemented by football players.
What you will learn in the Object Tracking using Python and OpenCV course:
- Tracking objects and their movements in live streaming cameras, webcams, and video files
- Basics of Python programming language
- OpenCV library and how to install, configure and work with it
- Different tracking algorithms and the unique applications and features of each
- Differences and points of difference between object detection and object tracking
Instructor: Jones Granatyr, Dalton Luiz Vargas, and IA Expert Academy
Number of courses: 33
Duration: 4 hours and 44 minutes
Object Tracking using Python Course topics on 2022/2
Prerequisites for Object Tracking using Python and OpenCV
Basic Python programming
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.