Nodejs Express MongoDB Bootcamp is the name of a video training suite in the field of web programming and software development. In this course, you will learn how to build the most advanced and complete software with back-end programming. This course is also designed and published in such a way that by watching it, you will turn from a beginner programmer to an advanced and highly skilled developer of Node.js. A very important feature of this training course is that it is project-oriented. In a way, you will learn the concepts and skills in practice.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Full knowledge of Nodejs, Express, and MongoDB
- Learn how to design and program a complete web application
- Conceptual and project-based learning of Node to build the most modern applications
- Learn how to work with data in NoSQL databases (including geographic data)
- How to design and build advanced authentication and licensing (including password reset)
- Familiarity with advanced concepts of security in the web environment
Node.js, Express, MongoDB Course details:
- English language
- Duration: 42 hours and 12 minutes
- Number of lessons: 229
- Level of training: basic to advanced
- Instructor: Jonas Schmedtmann
- File format: mp4
Nodejs Express MongoDB Bootcamp course topics
Prerequisites for Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp
Nodejs Express MongoDB Bootcamp Requirements
- Absolutely NO understanding of Node or back-end development is required! I take you from beginner to advanced developer!
- A basic understanding of HTML is a plus (only for the final part of the course), but NOT a must
- Any computer and OS will work – Windows, macOS, or Linux
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/12 version has not changed in a number of courses compared to 2019/6 and only 2 minutes have been added to its time.
Version 2020/10 compared to 2019/12 has not changed in terms of a number of courses and total time, and has been updated only because more than 6 months have passed since the previous update.
Version 2020/11 has increased by 1 lesson and 1 minute compared to 2020/10.
Version 2021/7 has not changed in a number of courses and total time compared to 2020/11, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 8 months.
Version 2022/2 has increased by 1 lesson compared to 2021/7, but its total duration has not changed.
Download section 1 – 4 GB
Download Part 2 – 4 GB
Download Section 3 – 4 GB
Download section 4 – 4 GB
Download section 5 – 4 GB
Download Section 6 – 198 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog