Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain is a training course on gaining mental flexibility and changing habits using neuroplasticity based on research in neuroscience. The goal of this course is to experience the flexibility of the brain by yourself.
For a long time, scientists believed that the brain could only make new connections in childhood, and as soon as it reached adulthood, it remained in whatever it formed; But today it is clear that this belief is wrong and our brain has a function called neural flexibility. The human brain continues to make new neurons throughout life, and this ability is called re-wiring in the brain, called neuroplasticity, which has huge consequences.
This means that it is never too late to change and we always have the ability to learn new skills and change old habits and we can learn and improve our lives. But even though we all have this capacity, many people are caught up in their habits and it is difficult for them to break them; Change requires a lot of effort and can be painful, and as a result, these people give up.
This course is specifically designed to reverse this trend and try to harness the power of neural flexibility in your brain and give you the opportunity to take control of life. During this period, you will gain the ability to change habits or form new habits, prevent procrastination, and also a step-by-step solution to destroy painful memories.
What do you learn:
- Understand the concept of neuroplasticity and how to use it
- Practicing a wide range of mental exercises to form new neural connections
- Build new habits or change old habits
- Overcoming procrastination
- Editing memories to destroy their emotional impact
This training is suitable for people who:
- Is anyone interested in brain science?
- Anyone looking to build new habits or change old habits.
- People who are looking for personal advancement or the development of their mental flexibility.
Profile of Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Gregory Caremans – Brain Academy
- English language
- Level of training: from basic to advanced
- Number of courses: 36
- Duration: 4 hours and 4 minutes
Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain Headlines
- A keen interest in how our brain works is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge about the brain required
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
Neuroplasticity: How To Rewire Your Brain Pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/7 has increased by 1 lesson and duration of 1 hour compared to 2020/9.