.NET Core Microservices – The Complete Guide (.NET 6 MVC) is a microservice architecture course in .NET Core MVC (.NET 6) published by Udemi Academy.
Microservice is one of the modern and relatively new architectures and patterns of software development, which is exactly the opposite of monolith. In a microservice architecture, different parts of the application are separated from each other and communicate with each other through a communication system and a common language, but in Monolith, the entire application is developed in the form of an integrated and intertwined ecosystem. In this training course, you will use the .NET framework version 6 and develop an application based on microservice architecture.
During the course, you will participate in the development of seven microservices and design a dedicated microservice to authenticate and manage users’ access levels with the Identity Server library.
The project developed in this training course is a store and online sales platform that has features such as adding products and creating dedicated services and products, shopping cart, pre-ordering, connecting to different payment gateways, and sending automatic emails and … Benefits.
What you will learn in .NET Core Microservices – The Complete Guide (.NET 6 MVC):
- Design and development of Product Microservice
- Design and development of authentication microservice and user access level management with Identity Server library
- Design and development of microservice coupons and discount codes
- Design and development of card and shopping cart microservice
- Design and development of custom ordering services
- Design and development of e-mail microservices
- Design and development of microservices connected to the payment gateway
- Development of applications based on the microservice architecture in .NET 6
- Role-based access authentication and management system with Identity Server library
- Synchronous and asynchronous communication (Async and Sync) between microservices
Udemy – The Complete Neural Networks Bootcamp: Theory, Applications 2021
Udemy – Linear Algebra and Geometry 1 2021
Udemy – React Next.js – Cookie Based Secure Authentication System 2021
Udemy – Master Bootstrap 5 with 6 projects and Sass customization 2021
Udemy – English Vocabulary GRE | TOEFL | GMAT | CAT 2021
Instructor: DotNet Mastery and Bhrugen Patel
Number of Courses: 167
Duration: 10 hours and 25 minutes
Course topics on 2022/2
.NET Core CRUD experience
.NET API CRUD experience
Entity Framework Core CRUD experience
Visual Studio 2019/2019 Preview (if using .NET 6)
SQL Server Management Studio 2018
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 408 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog