Microservices Architecture – The Complete Guide is a microservice architecture training course and the use of its design and development patterns in the software programming process, published by Udemy Academy. Over the years, microservices have become a very popular and practical trend in software development and have changed the world of software.
In a microservice architecture, we are not dealing with integrated software (monolith), but with a system of several parts of different services, each of which interacts with each other using a common language. Many technology companies, such as Netflix, Amazon, Uber, Microsoft, and others, have moved to the microservice architecture, and today microservices are considered a standard approach in the development of bulk software.
What you will learn in the course Microservices Architecture – The Complete Guide:
- The architecture of microservices and why it is used in software development
- Comparing microservice architecture with other old architectures such as monoliths and examining the advantages, disadvantages, potentials, and limitations of each
- 9 specific features of microservices
- The process of designing and developing applications based on microservice architecture
- Design powerful, safe, and reliable microservices
- Techniques for implementing and testing microservices
- Service Mesh and its applications and usage
- When to use and not to use microservices
- 3 Common and practical strategies for breaking a monolith into separate microservices
Instructor: Memi Lavi
Education Level: Average
Number of Courses: 90
Training Duration: 5 hours and 11 minutes
Microservices Architecture Course topics
Prerequisites for Microservices Architecture – The Complete Guide
Some development knowledge is required, although there won’t be actual coding
Familiarity with Software Architecture concepts is recommended but not mandatory
You do not have to know anything about Microservices!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.