Mastering critical SKILLS for Coding Interviews C++: Part 1 is the name of the training course that focuses on algorithmic problem solving for problems that are mainly from the Leetcode website and specifically on the most frequently repeated problems of the intermediate level of interviews. The purpose of this course is to strengthen problem-solving skills to help and succeed in coding interviews in large companies or so-called FAANG. During this course, in addition to the problems and their solutions, you will also be presented with some tips and intellectual approaches to face the problems.
The programming language used in this course is C++, mostly C++11. And in the first part, data structures are covered. Of course, you must have basic problem-solving skills in the field of data structures and algorithms before starting this course.
Things you will learn in this course:
- Strengthen problem-solving skills
- More than 70 intermediate-level questions with the most repetition in interviews
- You will increase the chances of seeing similar issues in interviews.
- Not only the complete solution but several troubleshooting tips are provided.
- After the course, there are about 100 problems to solve yourself.
- Well-written compressed codes.
- Two teaching styles are provided, including the classic style based on topics and the style based on the blind.
This course is suitable for people who:
- People who want to strengthen their algorithmic skills to succeed in the interviews of large companies or the so-called FAANG.
Mastering critical SKILLS for Coding Interviews C++ course specifications: Part 1:
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: GetSkilled Org
- English language
- Education level: Intermediate
- Duration: 17 hours and 42 minutes
- Number of courses: 140
Mastering critical SKILLS Course topics:
- Attended a high-quality programming course.
- Attended a high-quality data structures course.
- Attended a high-quality algorithms course.
Mastering critical SKILLS Course images:
After Extract, view it with your desired Player.