At the beginning of the course, you will learn how to prepare the Electron development environment and use useful tools to improve the development process. Then you will get to know the main parts of the Electron API and learn to work with each module in detail. After introducing the API, this course takes a look at the most important framework tools and techniques and shows how to integrate Electron with HTML5 APIs. The course’s instructor will finally teach you how to make an application and during the work on this project, he will familiarize you with all the topics explained in a practical way.
Items taught in this course:
- Build apps for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Full training in Electron API with all the details
- Making a package of electron programs for distribution and publishing
- Develop programming skills
- English language
- Duration: 7 hours and 58 minutes
- Number of courses: 61
- Education level: Intermediate
- Lecturer: Ray Viljoen
- File format: mp4
Master Electron course topics
Prerequisite for Master Electron course
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Be comfortable with very basic usage of the command line (CLI)
- Basic understanding of Node.js
- Basic knowledge of Git (Recommended, but not required)
Master Electron Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
The 7/2019 version has increased in size by about 1 GB compared to 6/2018. No other information about the changes is available.
The 2019/9 version has increased time by about 12 minutes compared to 2019/7.
The 8/2020 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 14 minutes compared to 2019/9.
The 2021/6 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and the duration of 16 minutes compared to 2020/8. Also, its quality has been upgraded from 720p to 1080p.