Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel is a training course on analyzing marketing campaigns and making predictive models with Excel software, published by Yodmi Company. Predictive models and time series analysis are two very important tools for predicting a company’s future and sales situation.
The data generated by these models and forecasts can be used in various business decisions such as production planning, inventory management, manpower planning, customer demand forecasting, and can help you make accurate decisions. And calculated to help. During the course of this training course, you will become familiar with a variety of models such as simple linear regression, multiple regression, relative to moving average, Holt-Winters model, bass diffusion model, and applications of each.
Each of these models and strategies has been used in specific companies and industries and its good performance has been largely confirmed. Predicting future market conditions and following the tastes and rhythms of customers’ purchases is one of the most important tasks of financial managers and decision-makers of manufacturing and economic enterprises.
Seeing different patterns in time series and predicting the future based on information models can help business owners in making decisions and developing principled strategies. Your main tool is to implement different models and perform Excel software calculations. In this training course, you will work with advanced and modern Excel capabilities such as Solver and you will learn very valuable points.
What you will learn in Marketing Analytics: Forecasting Models with Excel:
- Work with solver tools to develop predictive models
- Estimate sales trends based on various factors such as seasonal and temporal factors
- Familiarity with a variety of usable models such as simple linear regression and multiple regression
- Sales forecast in the coming months with a moving average forecast (Ratio to Moving Average forecasting)
- Forecast the future of the market using dynamic trend lines and seasonal indicators
- Predict sales of new products without any operational data!
- Draw an S or S-Curve curve to predict sales of the company’s new products
- Different methods of collecting and processing basic information
- Transform data into operational plans and use them in future decisions and planning
Udemy – Microservices with Node JS and React 2021
Udemy – Modern React with Redux 2021
Udemy – Quantity Surveying Building Estimation BBS with Excel & CAD 2021
Udemy – Mathematical Foundations of Machine Learning 2021
Udemy – Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS 2021
Instructor: Start-Tech Academy
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 55
Training Duration: 6 hours and 51 minutes
Marketing Analytics Prerequisites: Forecasting Models with Excel
You will need a PC with any version of Excel installed on it
Basic understanding of Excel operations like opening, closing, and saving a file
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 641 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog