LPIC-1 – Linux System Administrator Masterclass is a Linux system management training course focusing on the international LPIC-1 exam published by Yodemi Academy. This test consists of two separate sections and in this training course, both sections are covered. This course with 24 hours of pure video training is one of the most in-demand training series in Udemi. The contents of this course do not end with video only, but along with the videos, there are 4 Linux vocabulary books, 2 exercise books, 60 purposeful exercises, 180 tests, and 2.
This course is currently compatible with version 5 of the LPIC-1 test, and if the test is updated and new questions are asked, the contents of the course will be updated at the same time as the test. This training course does not require any basic knowledge and anyone can easily participate in this course.
Before starting the main topics of this course, there are two parts: preparation and elementary. These two sections deal with the initial installation of the Linux operating system and working with the console environment, respectively, and will acquaint you with the history and performance of this powerful operating system in general.
All the important commands and commands of Linux, especially the repetitive commands, are in the center of the teacher’s attention, and many questions are assigned to them. By carefully studying videos and educational books and solving exercises and tests, you will no longer need external content and you will be able to get the score you want.
What you will learn in LPIC-1 – Linux System Administrator Masterclass:
- Familiarity with the different parts of the LPIC-1 test and the methods of answering the questions
- Familiarity with the job of Linux system administrator or cis admin
- Initial installation of required hardware
- Boot and initialize Linux systems
- Modify and manage thighs in Linux
- Reset and restart the system
- Hard disk layout design and partitioning
- Install Boot Manager
- Shared library management
- Work with Debian package management system
- Work with YUM and RPM package management system
- Use Linux operating system for virtualization
- Working with the command line
- Processing text and text streams using filters
- Basic and practical commands for file management in Linux
- Build, monitor, and disable various processes
- Manage users’ access levels and their licenses
- And …
Instructor: Manuel End
Education Level: Basic
Number of Courses: 129
Training Duration: 27 hours and 21 minutes
LPIC-1 Course Prerequisites – Linux System Administrator Masterclass
No prior Linux knowledge required
Interest in Linux
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download Section 4 – 1.32 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog