Linux Administration: The Complete Linux Bootcamp for 2022 is a Linux-based (Ubuntu and Traditional OS) network management training course published by Udemy Academy. This training course is one of the most complete and up-to-date Linux operating system and management courses on the Internet, which covers all the important and main topics such as Linux commands, file system, licensing and file access permissions, process management, and account management. and user access levels, software management, networking, system management, scripting with Bash, Iptables, and Netfilter firewalls, security in Linux-based systems, etc.
At the end of this course, you will gain a general understanding of Linux systems management and be able to apply for your first job in this field.
An overview of the educational topics of Linux Administration: The Complete Linux Bootcamp for 2022
- Initial setup of the Linux operating system
- Install Ubuntu and Synth OS
- Linux terminal
- Linux file system
- Relative and absolute paths
- LS command
- Timestamp files (Timestamp)
- atime, mtime and ctime commands
- Display files – commands cat, less, more, tail, head, and watch
- Creating new files and directories – touch and mkdir commands
- Copy, move, rename and delete files with cp, mv, and rm commands
- pipe and piping in Linux
- Redirection and redirection in the Linux command line
- Find files and directories using locate, find, which
- Exec command
- Search for string patterns with grep and strings commands
- Compare files using CMP, diff, and sha256 commands
- VIM editor
- Compressing and archiving files and directories with bzip2, tar, and gzip commands
- Symbolic and hard links
- Manage user accounts
- passwd and shadow files
- Grouping in Linux with groups and id commands
- Create, change and delete account with useradd, usermod, and userdel commands
- Manage groups using groupadd, groupdel, and groupmod commands
- Monitoring and supervision of users with whoami, who, id, w, uptime, and last commands
- Licensing and file access permissions
- Manage file access with the chmod command
- Change ownership of files with chown and chgrp commands
- And …
What you will learn in Linux Administration: The Complete Linux Bootcamp for 2022 course:
- Getting to know the skills needed to be employed as a sysadmin of Linux systems
- Initial setup of Linux in a virtual machine
- Installation of Ubuntu and CentOS operating systems
- Familiarity with important and useful commands of Linux
- Managing access and permissions for files in Linux
- User management and its access level in Linux operating system
- Network and software management in Linux
- Deep understanding of Netfilter/Iptables firewall
- Getting to know the principles of white hat hacking
- Securing network and Linux systems
Instructor: Andrei Dumitrescu and Crystal Mind Academy
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 213
Duration of Education: 21 hours and 13 minutes
Linux Administration Course headings
Linux Administration Course Prerequisites: The Complete Linux Bootcamp for 2022
A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an Internet connection. That’s it!
No prior Linux knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch!
Your time and enthusiasm to learn.
This course is aimed primarily at beginners. If you have more than a few years of Linux experience, this course might not be for you.
Linux Administration Course images
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
The 2022/3 version has increased the number of 5 lessons and the duration of 30 minutes compared to 2020/9.
Download part 1 – 3 GB
Download part 2-3 GB
Download part 3 – 3 GB
Download part 4 – 1.36 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog