You will also learn how to design and implement application software by watching the tutorials provided in this course. It should be noted that students do not need any previous experience in programming to watch this course. As mentioned earlier, this course will teach you all the training from the elementary level. The training set in front of you is recommended for all people who are interested in learning web programming.
Items taught in this course:
- Full familiarity with Node.js, MongoDB and web browser environments
- Getting to know the Express framework for creating servers
- Learn how to set up a server using Node JS and Express
- English language
- Duration: 27 hours and 50 minutes
- Number of lessons: 127 lessons
- Instructor: Brad Schiff
- File format: mp4
- No prerequisite knowledge required; the only thing you need is a computer (that you are allowed to install software on) and an internet connection.
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
The version of 2021/10 compared to 2019/8, the number of lessons and the duration of 10 minutes have increased and its quality has been upgraded from 720p to 1080p.
The 2021/12 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and the duration of 29 minutes compared to 2021/10.
Download part 1 – 3 GB
Download part 2-3 GB
Download part 3 – 3 GB
Download part 4 – 3 GB
Download part 5 – 3 GB
Download part 6 – 202 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog