Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course is the title of another training course from the Udemy website that teaches you how to run and manage containerized applications in the Kubernetes system. This course will help you fully learn how to deploy, use, and maintain your applications in Kubernetes. If you plan to expand your DevOps skills, you should learn Kubernetes well. This technology has gained a lot of popularity in recent years and is now considered an essential skill for most companies.
When Google started launching containers last decade, no one knew how to achieve this infrastructure, which is why Google decided to open-source the Kubernetes project. Today, this system is used by many large and small companies so that they can achieve the productivity of Google. You can containerize your programs with the help of Docker and run them on the server, but it is not possible to manage them without special software.
Kubernetes is an orchestration for containerized applications that can create, schedule, and manage your containers on a set of servers. In this course, you will get to know all the topics related to the Kubernetes service and learn to work with it completely.
Items taught in this course:
- Install and configure Kubernetes
- Use docker client, kubeadm, kops, or minikube to set up the cluster
- Running stateless and stateful programs on Kubernetes
- Using StatefulSets to deploy a Cassandra cluster on Kubernetes
- Add users, create restrictions, and set up monitoring
- Packaging applications using Helm and writing Helm charts for applications
- Automated build and deployment of Helm charts using Jenkins
- Installing and using kubeless to run functions on Kubernetes
- Installing and using Istio to deploy a mesh service on Kubernetes
Udemy – Complete Investing Course (Stocks, ETFs, Index/Mutual Funds) 2021
Udemy – Complete Korean Course: Learn Korean for Beginners 2021
Udemy – The Complete Web Developer in 2022: Zero to Mastery
Udemy – The Complete Python Intermediate Features 2022
Udemy – Complete Altair Hypermesh & Optistruct Course 202
Details of the Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course:
- English language
- Duration: 13 hours and 56 minutes
- Number of courses: 146
- Lecturer: Edward Viaene
- File format: mp4
Learn DevOps Course topics:
Learn DevOps Course prerequisites
- The first lectures in the course will explain how to install the software. You can choose between a local setup (docker client with kubernetes or minikube), or a full production grade cluster on AWS
- If you want to install Kubernetes on-prem, there are lectures available in this course covering kubeadm, which can install kubernetes on a wide variety of environments
- Knowledge about Linux / Docker / AWS is a plus, but not mandatory to be able to do the course
Learn DevOps Pictures
Learn DevOps Installation guide
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Subtitles: English, French, Indonesian, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
The 2020/1 version has increased the number of 14 lessons and about 2 hours compared to 2019/2. Of course, the previous version was 2018/2.
Version 2020/12 has increased time by about 1 minute compared to 2020/1. But the volume has increased by about 300 MB.
The 2022/3 version has increased the number of 4 lessons and the duration of 35 minutes compared to 2020/12. French, Indonesian, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish subtitles have also been added.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 558 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog