Learn Assembly Language by Making Games for the Atari 2600 is a project-based assembly programming training course published by Udemy Academy. In this training course, you will develop light and compact computer games for the old Atari 2600 console using assembly language.
The world of programming and software development is evolving day by day and we are facing a series of changes and transformations every day. The hardware architecture of the Atari 2600 VCS is very simple and minimal and is an ideal option for learning assembly language as a project.
During the course of this training course, you will use the Atari emulator and Dam assembler software to run Atari simulated and virtual assembly programming. All tools used in this course are free and can be used on all Linux, Windows, and Mac OS platforms.
What you will learn in the Learn Assembly Language by Making Games for the Atari 2600 course:
- Familiarity with the hardware architecture of computers and game consoles
- Low level and close to hardware programming
- Deep and professional familiarity with high-level languages and understanding of how to compile and simplify them for different hardware
- Programming and developing exciting games for the old Atari 2600 console
- Assembly 6502 programming language
- Work with input, audio, and video data on the Atari 2600 console
- And …
Instructor: Gustavo Pezzi and Pikuma .com
Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 84
Duration: 14 hours and 35 minutes
Learn Assembly Language Course topics on 2022/5
Learn Assembly Language Course Prerequisites
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download Section 5 – 2 GB
Download Section 6 – 1.9 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog