Introduction to Web AR development is an Augmented Reality (AR) training course on web pages, published in Udem Academy. In this training course, you will work using the most popular libraries, including webXR, mindAR, three.js and tensorflow.js, each of which can also have a separate course for learning. This course is one of the most comprehensive guides to developing web-based augmented reality applications.
Web AR is different from others in that it is cross-platform and does not require installation. Your projects are just regular web pages running on regular web browsers, and you’ll learn practical development skills, as well as theoretical knowledge of how AR works in a browser environment.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to use the MindAR open source library to create Image AR and Face AR effects. MindAR is the successor to AR.js, the world’s most popular free-to-use AR library. Additionally, you’ll learn how to use the WebXR api to build real-world AR effects. WebXR is a native browser api for developing immersive AR and VR effects on browsers. You will also learn how to integrate tensorflow.js machine learning models into AR applications to create highly interactive and interesting effects. For example, using hand gestures or facial expressions to control AR content. You will also begin learning to master the most popular 3D rendering framework, three.js.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Web developers
- AR enthusiasts
- Interested in WebXR, MindAR or threeJS
What you will learn in the Introduction to Web AR development course
- Gain hands-on experience in building different types of AR web applications, including image effects, face effects, and global effects
- Gain a basic understanding of how AR works in web browsers
- Master the use of WebXR, mind-ar-js and threejs to build AR web applications
- Learn how to integrate augmented reality with machine learning models using tensorflowjs to create highly interactive experiences.
- Learn about other important web AR libraries, including AFRAME, model-representation, and commercial SDKs
- Learn to use effective debugging, simulation, and mocking tools to accelerate development
- Build a comprehensive understanding of all current and near future web AR technologies and know when to use what
- Create and publish an online AR portfolio of your own
Introduction to Web AR development course specifications:
Instructor: HiuKim Yuen
Education Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 48
Duration of Education: 4 hours and 48 minutes
Headlines of the Introduction to Web AR development course :
Own an Android or iOS device
Introduction to Web AR development Pictures
After extract, view with the required player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 980 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog