Importing Finance Data with Python from Free Web Sources is a stock exchange and trading course from Udemi Academy. In this course, you will be introduced to free information sources that provide various economic and financial data such as stock price history, fundamental information and financial statements, indicators, and use Python programming language to present this data in the form of You will receive integrated information packages. The application of this training course is not limited to the Nasdaq stock market and other financial markets such as Forex, funds, cryptocurrency, etc.
The first and most important step in designing trading strategies and robots is to receive accurate and reliable information from reliable financial sources. This information is usually very expensive and is offered jointly and with amounts up to 20 thousand dollars!
Your success in the process of algorithm writing, backtesting and forwarding testing, strategy development, and depends on benefiting from accurate and reliable data. In addition to monetary resources, there are a number of free resources whose information is relatively reliable and you can use them. These resources provide a set of APIs and information packages to the user for the convenience of users, which makes the data retrieval process very easy.
What you will learn in the course Importing Finance Data with Python from Free Web Sources:
- Familiarity with free and reliable sources providing financial and economic data
- Receive price information and history of more than 120,000 different symbols and currency pairs
- Methods of receiving short-term data related to price and trading volume
- Methods of receiving price information over 500 tradable currency codes
- Automatic receipt and analysis of basic data of various companies and industries
- Receive balance sheets and periodic financial statements of various companies
- Methods of reviewing the profit and loss statements of different companies
- Cash flow statement analysis
- Get information from 50 functional indicators and oscillators
- A review of very old price data from the 60s (70 years ago)
- Edit data and review adjusted and unadjusted charts
- Build economic databases
- Save financial data offline on personal computers
Instructor: Alexander Hagmann
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 91
Training Duration: 7 hours and 30 minutes
Course topics on 2021/11
Prerequisites for Importing Finance Data with Python from Free Web Sources
Some Python Basics
A desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) is capable of storing and running Anaconda. The course will walk you through installing the necessary free software.
An internet connection capable of streaming videos and downloading data
Ideally first experience with Pandas Library (not necessary, a Pandas crash course is included in the course)
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 873 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog