HTML & CSS Tutorial and Projects Course is a project-oriented training course on HTML and CSS programming languages.
HTML, which stands for HyperText Markup Language, is a markup language in which every block we see on the web is written and displayed. The CSS language, which stands for Cascading Style Sheets, is responsible for layering, styling, and designing web pages. These two are the basic languages of the web and represent everything we see on the web; Therefore, learning and mastering them is absolutely essential for starting a professional web development career.
This course starts teaching these two languages from a complete beginner level and with the help of creating a variety of practical and responsive projects during it, you become an expert in these two languages. By mastering HTML and CSS, you will gain a better understanding of the web and how it works, which is essential for a web developer.
What do you learn:
- Complete learning of HTML5 and CSS3 from the ground up
- Build realistic and responsive projects step by step
- Learn CSS Grid and Flexbox layering and modules
- Familiarity with sources for receiving personal and free photos and fonts
- Use font-awesome icons
Talk Python Training – Modern APIs with FastAPI and Python Course 2021
Udemy – MERN Stack Course – MongoDB, Express, React and NodeJS 2022
Udemy – The C ++ 20 Masterclass: From Fundamentals to Advanced 2022
Udemy – Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 Mechanical 2D and 3D Complete Course 2020-8
Udemy – Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing 2022
This training is suitable for people who:
- Anyone who wants to learn web development without any prior knowledge or experience
Specifications of HTML & CSS Tutorial and Projects Course :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: John Smilga
- English language
- Level of training: Beginner
- Number of lessons: 412 lessons
- Duration: 37 hours and 56 minutes
HTML & CSS Tutorial Chapter chapters of the course on 2022/2
- No programming/coding experience as we will start from absolute scratch
- Any computer – Mac, PC.
- Any Text Editor. We will download Brackets Text Editor but will be able to follow along with any text editor.
- Any Web Browser. Chrome, Firefox. (Chrome is a requirement only if it wants to use Brackets Live Preview).
- All required software is free !!!!
HTML & CSS Tutorial Pictures
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2022/1 has decreased by 43 lessons and a duration of 10 hours and 48 minutes compared to 2020/7.
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.13 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog