GUI Development with Python and Tkinter is the name of a video training package in the field of programming and development and in the field of software engineering and TkInter. In fact, the course ahead of you is a graphical user interface development course with Python and Tkinter. By actually watching this course, you will reach a new level of program design and development according to the user interface. On the other hand, this course comprehensively teaches you all the concepts step by step and the experience of working with one of the programming languages will help you a lot.
You will also advance several real-world projects by watching the tutorials in this course. In this way, you will gain the necessary skills and experience to work. Dear students, at the end of this course, you will become an expert in the field of desktop software with the help of TkInter. Also, the creators of this course have made every effort to make the educational materials of this course the best methods and techniques. If you have previous programming experience and want to build desktop applications, this course is for you.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Learn to develop graphical user interface from basic to advanced
- Learn how to use Python and Tkinter correctly in program development
- Design and build a powerful and functional desktop software
- Performing various projects in various fields to gain work experience
- Learn how to use widgets in applications such as tags, buttons, and more
GUI Development course specifications with Python and Tkinter
- English language
- Duration: 11h 13m
- Number of lessons: 116 lessons in 12 sections
- Instructor: Jose Salvatierra
- File format: mp4
GUI Development course topics with Python and Tkinter
Prerequisite for GUI Development course with Python and Tkinter
- You should have some programming knowledge, with Python or another language. Although we provide a complete Python Refresher course that covers everything you need to know, this is not an introductory Python course.
- You need a computer with either Linux, Mac, or Windows 10. Older Windows versions will work too but there may be some small issues that we can work around.
- Developing on a mobile device is possible by using a web editor. How to do this is detailed inside the course.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
This tutorial was purchased by Downloadli with the participation of one of the users.
Version 2021/9 has not changed in the number and time of total courses compared to 2019/11, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 1.5 years.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 862 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog