Fundamentals of Simulation Modeling using Analogic is a training course on the fundamentals of simulation and modeling with Anylogic software, published by Udemy Academy.
This training course includes a variety of topics, the most important of which are discrete event simulation and agent-based simulation. AnyLogic is one of the most popular simulation software, which is used in various industries and disciplines due to its multi-purpose nature, and a set of different models is built with it. Simulation and modeling are used in industries and businesses to solve various challenges and problems.
This training course does not have any prerequisites and all people with any level of simulation knowledge can benefit from this course.
What you will learn in the Fundamentals of Simulation Modeling using Anylogic course:
- Basic and basic principles of simulation and modeling in Anylogic software.
- User interface and various tools of Anylogic software
- Java programming language and its applications in Anylogic software
- Discrete event simulation
- Agent-Based Simulation
- Making 2D and 3D animations
- The use of geographic information systems in Annie Logic software
- Simulation of city streets and pedestrians
- Connecting the software to the database and Excel files for reading and storing information
- And …
Instructor: Amit Kumar
Education level: Introductory
Number of lessons: 52
Duration of training: 9 hours and 18 minutes
Exposure to any programming language
Knowledge of statistics
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 1 GB
Download part 2 – 1 GB
Download part 3 – 1 GB
Download part 4 – 892 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog