Fundamentals of Electrical Instrumentation is a course on the basics of electrical instrumentation published by Udemy Academy. Master the fundamentals of instrumentation: learn to wire digital and analog circuits and understand how they work!
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of electrical instrumentation – the different types of devices, sensors, and circuits used in this field. Instrumentation is a critical component that enables process control systems in buildings and factories to function well.
In these process control systems, there are numerous instrumentation devices that measure and perform operations that are sent and received through electrical circuits—in other words, along the wires to which they are attached! It takes a skilled person to know how these electrical circuits work and how the wiring should be connected. This is where you come in! After completing this course, you will know how to wire digital (discrete) and analog instrumentation devices and how the electrical circuits connected to them work.
What you will learn in the Fundamentals of Electrical Instrumentation course:
- Wiring and operation of precision instruments
- Digital Inputs (Discrete) – Learn about digital input circuits, how to wire input devices and transistor inputs in a sink, and source configuration.
- Digital Outputs (Discrete) – Learn digital output circuits, learn how to wire output devices such as solenoids, and configure sink and source output wiring.
- Analog Inputs – Learn 0-10V and 4-20mA input circuits, and learn how to connect an analog input device with a loop power supply.
- Analog Outputs – Learn the 0-10V and 4-20mA output circuits, and learn how to connect a current output to a variable frequency drive.
Who is this course suitable for:
- Anyone interested in instrumentation, wiring, and PLC circuits
- People who have done some basic electrical or electronics theory and want to upgrade their skills
- Technicians who wish to learn more about instrumentation wiring and operation
- Anyone interested in learning about digital inputs and outputs
- Anyone interested in learning about analog inputs and outputs – 4-20ma and 0-10V
- Anyone interested in learning about instrumentation devices and sensors
- Publisher: Udemy
- Lecturer: The Wiring Wizard
- English language
- Training level: introductory to advanced
- Number of courses: 38
- Training duration: 1 hour and 44 minutes
Fundamentals of Electrical Course headings
Fundamentals of Electrical Course prerequisites
Understand the difference between AC and DC
Understand the difference between Normally Open & Normally Closed
Understand basic ohms law theory
Understand basic electrical circuit principles for eg current flow, voltage potential, and series & parallel circuits
Understand the purpose of instrumentation – not critical
Understand what a transistor is – not critical
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download part 1 – 947 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog