Excel Charts – Visualization Secrets for Impressive Charts is a training course for illustrating and making graphs and information graphs with the popular Excel software, published by Udemi Academy.
In this training course, you will get acquainted with one of the most advanced and at the same time practical topics of Excel, that is, creating a management report and displaying it in the form of graphs and charts, and you will gain very valuable skills. The use of graphs and other visual cues can be very effective in management and work reports and make the process of digesting and understanding information very simple and fast for the user. In addition to the instructional videos, a series of PDF text files and a cheat sheet are also provided, which contain very valuable information.
Creating dynamic charts, automatic and fast data updates on a monthly basis, increasing readability, and optimizing current charts are just some of the educational content of this course. At the end of each section, you will be presented with a set of purposeful exercises that by solving and analyzing these exercises, you will become aware of your strengths and weaknesses. The instructor of this training course has experience in the fields of accounting, financial management, and will explain only those operators and application charts. The contents of this training course will be presented to you in the form of 5 different sections.
What you will learn in Excel Charts – Visualization Secrets for Impressive Charts:
- Familiarity with illustration techniques and improving the readability of financial and performance reports
- Build dynamic charts
- Monthly data updates and reports automatically
- Readable and attractive chart design
- Methods of combining different charts and graphs with each other
- Optimal visualization of various data and display of Interdata communication
- Build custom charts
- Highlight data and individual parts of the chart
- Compare different charts and data
- Familiarity with the functional and important functions of Excel
- Familiarity with search methods and data analysis in Excel
- Methods for managing and editing large databases
Instructor: Leila Gharani
Duration: 8 hours and 30 minutes
Prerequisites for Excel Charts – Visualization Secrets for Impressive Charts
Existing experience and knowledge of Excel’s basic charting options and formulas
This course is aimed at current intermediate to advanced Excel users and will significantly build on existing knowledge
The demonstration is done using Excel 2010. However, the focus of this training is to teach you new methods of doing things which you can do regardless of the Excel version you have
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 762 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog