Docker for the Absolute Beginner is the name of a video training package in the field of information technology and software in the Docker branch. Docker is an open-source platform for building, designing, and running distributed applications. In this training course, you dear students, you will get acquainted with the concept and efficiency of Docker from the elementary level, and all the training will be provided to you from the most basic level. There are exercises in different chapters of this course that you can do to gain an excellent and appropriate understanding of the Docker platform.
This training course is designed and published for developers, system administrators, and cloud infrastructure engineers. The main feature of this course is its practicality. This means that you will get to know Docker well by doing the actual work and writing the commands manually. In addition to the exercises you do while watching this course, skill tests are also provided for you. You will only need to have basic management system skills to watch this course.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Familiarity and learning Docker skills from the introductory level
- Different and varied exercises to familiarize you with different Docker commands
- Learn how to create Docker images with the help of Dockerfiles
- Adequate understanding and familiarity with the concept of D o c k e r Compose and its application
- Familiarity with D o c k e r Swarm and understanding how it works and is used
D o c k e r course specifications for the Absolute Beginner
- English language
- Duration: 4h 19m
- Number of lessons: 49 lessons in 10 sections
- Instructor: Mumshad Mannambeth
- File format: mp4
Prerequisite for D o c k e r for the Absolute Beginner
- Basic System Administrator Skills
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System to setup D o c k e r to follow along
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/12 version has increased in size by about 1.5 GB compared to 2019/2. No other information is available.
Version 2020/5 has reduced the time (in total) by about 1 minute compared to 2020/2.
The 2020/11 version has reduced the time by about 2 minutes compared to the 2020/5.
Version 2021/1 has increased by 1 lesson and 5 minutes compared to 2020/11.
Version 2021/3 compared to 2021/1 has not changed in the number of courses and total time and has not been updated.
Version 2021/6 has decreased by 1 lesson compared to 2021 / 3-2021 / 1, but its total time has increased by 2 minutes.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 312 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog