Docker for the Absolute Beginner is the name of the video training collection in the field of information technology and software in the Docker branch. Docker is an open-source platform for building, designing, and running distributed applications. In this training course, dear students, you will get to know the concept and efficiency of Docker from the elementary level, and all the training will be provided to you from the most elementary level. In the different chapters of this course, there are exercises that you can achieve a very good and proper understanding of the Docker platform.
This training course is designed and published for developers, system managers, and cloud infrastructure engineers. The main feature of this course is its practicality. This means that you will get to know Docker well by doing real work and manually writing commands. Also, in addition to the exercises you do while watching this course, skill tests are also planned for you. You will only need to have basic management system skills to watch this course.
Items taught in this course:
- Getting to know and learning Docker skills from an introductory level
- Various exercises to familiarize you with different Docker commands
- Learn how to build Docker images using Dockerfiles
- Sufficient understanding and familiarity with the concept of Docker Compose and its application
- Getting to know Docker Swarm and understanding how it works and uses
Specifications of the Docker for the Absolute Beginner course
- English language
- Duration: 4 hours and 20 minutes
- Number of lessons: 52 lessons
- Lecturer: Mumshad Mannambeth
- File format: mp4
Docker for the Absolute Beginner Course headings
Docker for the Absolute Beginner course prerequisite
- Basic System Administrator Skills
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System to setup Docker to follow along
Docker for the Absolute Beginner Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Version 2020/11 compared to 2020/5 has reduced the time by about 2 minutes.
Version 2021/1 has increased by 1 lesson and 5 minutes compared to 2020/11.
Version 2021/3 compared to 2021/1 has not changed in the number of lessons and total time and has not been updated.
Version 2021/6 compared to 2021/3-2021/1, the number of lessons has decreased, but the total time has increased by 2 minutes.
The 2022/3 version has increased the number of 3 lessons and the duration of 1 minute compared to 2021/6.