Discrete Mathematics is a course for professors of discrete mathematics for students of computer science and mathematics. Discrete mathematics is the backbone of mathematics and computer science. The topics covered in this course are among the most important that any math student may encounter one day.
What you will learn in Discrete Mathematics:
- You will learn and develop the ability to think, read and write absolutely and mathematically.
- Learn the basics of set theory including builder notation and the functions and properties of sets
- Learning the truth, paradoxes, De Morgan’s laws in logic, logical equivalence, and setting a mesmerizing proposition
- How to make tables of accuracy and determine the correctness or incorrectness of a compound term
- How to read, write and prove mathematical expressions using a variety of methods
- Understand Boolean expressions, black boxes, logic gates, and digital circuits
- Understand the basics of Archimedes theorem, computational modular, and how to find GCD and LCM
- Gain a solid foundation in functions, a combination of functions, two-way and inverse functions
- Find equivalence classes and relationships
- Essential concepts in probability and composition
- Gain skills in arithmetic and geometric sequences and sets
- Learn the basics of graph theory including incidence and adjacency matrices, walks, eccentricity, hamiltonian paths and circuits, connectedness, and Ore’s Theorem.
Instructors: Miran Fattah
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 124
Duration: 18 hours and 54 minutes
Udemy – Automated Software Testing with Puppeteer 2021
Udemy – gRPC C # Master Class: Build Modern API & Microservices 2021
Udemy – Windows Presentation Foundation Masterclass 2021
Udemy – Complete Arabic Course: Learn Arabic for Beginners 2021
Udemy – ARM Cortex-M7 STM32F7 Bare-Metal Programming From Ground Up 2021
Discrete Mathematics 2021-11 course topics:
A fair background in algebra.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/7 has not changed in the number and time of total courses compared to 2020/5 but has been updated due to the passage of more than 1 year.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 578 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog