DA-100 certification: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI is a training course suitable for Microsoft DA-100 certification applicants published by the Yodemi website. This training course is designed with a focus on free Power BI software.
PowerBI is a business intelligence platform and analysis of raw business information and data used by business owners and management professionals. Among the most important topics taught in this course are the Power Query tool and the DAX and M language functions. Power BI is one of the most popular information reporting and analysis software in the labor market and can offer a variety of job opportunities.
This training course generally consists of four separate sections, which are illustrating and analyzing data, receiving data from different sources, sorting and converting raw data, modeling data, and finding the relationship between different tables and reporting, respectively.
And is the final release. During the training process of this course, you will learn to work with a variety of diagrams and different methods of data visualization, such as maps, highlights, performance indicators, and so on. Receiving and converting data formats is one of the most important topics covered in this course, which covers important topics such as filtering and sorting data, creating information columns, merging and attaching different data, and creating custom columns with M language help included.
What you will learn in the DA-100 certification course: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI:
- Download, initial installation, and commissioning of Microsoft Power BI software
- Sort and edit dates and numbers
- Add labels to different columns and data
- Working with animation and tooltip information
- Build different models and charts
- Add new calculated and adjusted columns to previous models
- Perform various analyzes such as geographical analysis
- Receive data from several different sources simultaneously and sort and change their format
- Merge and combine different types of data and files
- Working with the tool pivot ( pivot )
- Familiarity with important and functional operators M and DAX
- Use software default formulas and build custom and customized formulas
Microsoft Office for Mac VL 2021 v16.55 / 2019 v16.53
Camtasia 2021.0.14 Build 34324 Win / 2021.0.6 macOS
Udemy – STM32: Internet Of Things with 4G LTE Modem – Hardware 2021
Camtasia 2021.0.13 Build 34107 Win / 2021.0.6 macOS
Udemy – React Development Masterclass: Build 30 Powerful Projects 2021
Instructor: Phillip Burton
Education Level: Basic
Number of Courses: 267
Training Duration: 25 hours and 43 minutes
Prerequisites for DA-100 certification: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
Before you begin this course, you should have a computer with access to the internet, and be able to install programs.
That’s it! The more experience in reporting using other packages including Excel, the better, but it is not essential.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2021/9 has increased to 25 lessons and a duration of 32 minutes compared to 2021/6.
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download Section 5 – 2.74 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog