Computer Security: A Hands-on Approach is a comprehensive, project-based computer security training course published by Yodemi Academy. In this training course, security bugs and problems and ways to fix them will be discussed and you will get acquainted with the most common security attacks and risks that threaten the information security of computer systems.
With the advent of computers and mass communication tools, security risks and cyber attacks have also increased significantly. In addition to the classic hacking and infiltration methods, a number of modern and new methods have been developed, the most important of which are Dirty COW, Meltdown, and Specter attack. Classic security solutions and measures can not prevent these attacks and we need modern and unique systems and approaches.
In addition to modern attacks and risks, it is also familiar with other classic and better-known security attacks and risks, such as buffer overflow, race condition, Shellshock, and و, and the techniques of preventing and repelling any Which will you learn? All attacks and methods of prevention and repulsion are tested in a virtual and simulated and you will be carefully acquainted with the technical aspects and details of each.
What you will learn in Computer Security: A Hands-on Approach:
- Identify vulnerabilities in the software and penetrate the system through it
- Dealing with the most common cyber attacks and risks
- Development of security programs and software
- Safe programming approach
- Security skills required in cyberspace
- Familiarity with the most common bugs and vulnerabilities in the software development process
- Dirty COW and methods of prevention and disposal
- Meltdown and methods of prevention and repulsion
- Specter attack and methods of prevention and repulsion
- Buffer overflow and its prevention and disposal methods
- Competitive status (race condition) and methods of prevention and disposal
- Shellshock and methods of prevention and repulsion
Ashampoo Burning Studio 23.0.1 Multilingual
AIMP 5.01 Build 2357 Multilingual
DAEMON Tools Lite 126.96.36.1992 / Pro 8.3 / Ultra 6.1 / 6.3 macOS
Udemy – The 4 German Cases & Adjective Declension 2020
Udemy – Advance Maths: Part I: Linear Differential Equations 2020
Instructor: Wenliang Du
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 84
Duration: 12 hours and 9 minutes
Computer Security course prerequisites: A Hands-on Approach
Have basic programming background.
Understand basic operating system concepts, such as users, process, memory, etc.
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.98 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog