Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery  is the name of the comprehensive and complete SQL language and database management training course. This course is considered one of the most complete courses on the Udemy website, because with its help you will master SQL, database management, and design, as well as work with famous databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL, and in addition to these, with dozens of examples, You will also get to know exercises and projects.
Focusing on more efficiency, this course prevents you from wasting your time by learning old, useless, and incomplete material. Today, SQL is considered one of the most requested skills in the world and is used in many professions, including product management, types of analysis, data science, web development, and almost anything that deals with data.
This training is completely practical and designed from zero to a hundred and will accompany you from the beginning to the end of working with databases and SQL and will teach you how to change the database scale and manage them. Among the main contents of this course, are the comparison of NoSQL databases (such as MongoDB) with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases, SQL theories and concepts, relational models, bases and functions, DQL and DML, types of filters and sorting, and many more.
is another Working with Big Data, Redis, and connecting PostgreSQL to the Node.js server are other side topics that you will learn about in this course. The instructor of this course, with experience working in large companies such as Google, Apple, and Amazon, is considered one of the best instructors for mastering this widely used skill.
What do you learn:
- Complete mastery of SQL, database concepts, and how to use it in machine learning, data science, mobile applications, web, etc.
- Understand the difference between SQL and NoSQL
- Correct use of SQL features to solve database problems
- Add SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Redis to your resume and apply for jobs in database design and management
- Advanced SQL topics such as indexes, aggregates, and caching
- Resize the database
- And …
This training is suitable for people who:
- Beginners and professionals looking to learn modern SQL and database fundamentals
- Professionals who are working with databases and want to learn the best and most efficient solutions
- Anyone who wants to learn SQL is one of the most in-demand skills in the world
- Developers, data scientists, machine learning engineers, business analysts, and just about anyone who uses data in their profession.
Udemy – 15 Days of SQL – A Complete Masterclass
Udemy – Introduction to Web AR development 2021
Udemy – Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React 2022
Udemy – Docker and Kubernetes – The Complete Developers Guide 2022
Udemy – The Complete Delphi Masterclass: 3-in-1 2021
Specifications of Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Andrei Neagoie, Mo Binni, Zero To Mastery
- English language
- Education level: from elementary to advanced
- Number of lessons: 281 lessons
- Duration: 24 hours 22 minutes
Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp Course headings
Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp prerequisites
- No prior tech experience is required. We will start from absolute zero!
- You can use ANY operating system with this course: Windows, macOS, or Linux. All users are welcome!
- Get ready to do tons of exercises and learn to love Databases and SQL!
Complete SQL and Databases Bootcamp Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Complete SQL + Databases Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery 
Version 2021/1 has increased the number of 9 lessons and 3 minutes compared to 2020/9.
The 2021/2 version has reduced the number of 2 lessons and 15 minutes compared to 2021/1.
The 2021/4 version has increased the number of 2 lessons and 2 minutes compared to 2021/2.
The 2021/11 version has increased by 1 lesson compared to 2021/4, but the total time has not changed.
The version of 2022/9 compared to 2021/11 has increased the number of 3 lessons and the duration of 6 minutes. Also, the course quality has been increased from 720p to 1080p.
Download part 1 – 3 GB
Download part 2-3 GB
Download part 3 – 3 GB
Download part 4 – 3 GB
Download part 5 – 3 GB
Download part 6 – 643 MB
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog