Complete linear algebra: theory and implementation is an educational course from the Udemy website that explains the concepts of linear algebra and matrix analysis and teaches you how to use them in MATLAB and Python. Linear algebra is one of the most important branches of mathematics in computational sciences such as machine learning , artificial intelligence, data science, statistics, simulation, computer graphics, and matrix analysis. The explanation of linear algebra in textbooks is very different from the way experts use it in computers and solve programs, and this course tries to introduce you to these practical methods.
If you intend to learn well the mathematical concepts of linear algebra and matrix analysis and also learn how to implement them on the computer for data analysis, then this course will help you a lot. In this course, you will get familiar with the concepts of linear algebra theory, learn to visualize graphs and numbers, learn how to use linear algebra in MATLAB and Python, and use it to solve computer problems with vectors. and matrix multiplication, and other program-oriented aspects of linear algebra.
Items taught in this course:
- Understanding concepts of linear algebra theory
- Using linear algebra topics in scientific programming languages such as MATLAB and Python
- Success in linear algebra exams
- Familiarity with matrix analysis
- Using linear algebra in solving computer programs and problems
- Understanding the most important machine learning infrastructure
Complete linear algebra course specifications: theory and implementation
- English language
- Duration: 34h
- Number of courses: 172
- Education level: Intermediate
- Instructor: Mike X Cohen
- File format: mp4
Complete linear algebra Course headings
Complete linear algebra Course prerequisites
- Basic understanding of high-school algebra (e.g., solve for x in 2x=5)
- Interest in learning about matrices and vectors!
- (optional) Computer with MATLAB, Octave, or Python (or Jupyter)
Complete linear algebra Pictures
After extracting, watch with your favorite player.
Version 2019/7 has increased by about 1.5 GB compared to 2019/1.
The 8/2020 version has increased at least 5 lessons and 8 hours compared to 2019/7.
Compared to 2020/8, the version of 2022/9 has decreased by 8 lessons in total and the duration has increased by 1 hour and 9 minutes. Also, the course quality has been increased from 720p to 1080p.