Complete German Course: Learn German for Beginners is a German language course for beginners published by Yodemi Academy. This course uses the latest and most effective methods of the day to improve your German speaking skills and can introduce you to the intricacies of the German language as quickly as possible.
In addition to German, German is spoken in other neighboring countries, such as Austria and Switzerland, and is one of the official languages. While learning German, you will also get acquainted with the rich culture of these countries and you will learn very valuable information about the people of this part of the world.
The use of this training course is general, and travelers and business owners, especially those who intend to immigrate to German-speaking countries, can take full advantage of the contents of this training course. Among the most important topics covered in this course are practical vocabulary, techniques for writing and reading German texts, commonly used metaphorical terms and expressions, simple and widely used grammatical structures for sentence construction, and expression of ideas in the form of Text and… pointed out.
What you will learn in the Complete German Course: Learn German for Beginners:
- More than 500 frequently used and essential German words
- Correct pronunciation of words and letters in German
- Writing and reading techniques
- Methods of pronouncing words correctly and preventing broken reading
- Commonly used grammatical structures of the German language
- Commonly used metaphorical terms and expressions
- Communication methods in different situations and scenarios such as ordering food and drink and…
- Greetings in German and an introduction
- Read the menu of restaurants and transient ordering in German-speaking countries
- Correct counting of numbers up to 1000
- Addressing methods
- Describe the personality and appearance of yourself and others
- Express the correct time and date in German
- Request and tool of feelings and emotions in German
- Making sentences in the form of past, present, and future structures
- Making question sentences in the past tense
Instructor: Linguae Learning and Linguae Teaching Assistant
Education Level: Introductory
Number of Courses: 96
Training Duration: 25 hours and 2 minutes
Course topics on 2021/9
Prerequisites for the Complete German Course: Learn German for Beginners
No previous knowledge of German is required. You can start from scratch!
A desire to learn German
A positive attitude!
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 933 MB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog