Complete 2022 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp is a training course from the Udemy website that introduces you to data science and machine learning, and technologies such as Tensorflow, Python, deep learning, regression, classification, networking. Teaches nervous, and artificial intelligence. If you have no knowledge of machine learning and data science, this course will first explain the basics and then take you to a professional level by providing advanced techniques and working on various projects.
Extensive and important topics in data science and machine learning during this course such as data cleansing and pre-processing, data visualization and analysis, linear regression, multivariate regression, optimization algorithms, neural networks, and learning The in-depth analysis and evaluation of the models, and the construction of the Tensorflow model are described.
You will also get acquainted with new tools used by experts in this field such as Tensorflow, Python 3, Pandas, Numpy, Scikit, Learn, Keras, Matplotlib, and Seaborn, SciPy, SymPy, and at the end of the course to work on various science projects. The data is ready.
Things that are taught in this course:
- Python programming from basic to advanced level
- Use data science algorithms to analyze information
- Work on various data science projects and build a portfolio
- Familiarity with how to use the latest data science tools such as Tensorflow, Matplotlib, Numpy
- Build neural networks and get acquainted with deep learning
- Learn data visualization techniques
Details of Complete 2022 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp course:
- English language
- Duration: 41h 16m
- Number of courses: 207
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Philipp Mueller, Angela Yu
- File format: mp4
Udemy – Advanced Python: Python OOP with 10 Real-World Programs 2021
Udemy – Building Real-Time REST APIs with Spring Boot – Blog App 2021
Udemy – Complete Guide to Build IOT Things from Scratch to Market 2021-8
Udemy – Linear Algebra and Geometry 2 2021
Udemy – The Ultimate Design and Working Drawing Class in AutoCAD 2019
Prerequisites for Complete 2022 Data Science & Machine Learning Bootcamp:
- No programming experience is needed! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- No statistics knowledge is required! I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- No calculus knowledge is required! as long as you’ve done some high school maths, I’ll take you to step by step through the difficult parts.
- Also, no paid software is required – all projects use free and open-source software
- All you need is Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Version 2020/1 has not changed in the number of courses and time compared to 2019/11. Has had minor corrections.
Version 2020/8 has not changed in terms of the number of courses and time compared to 2020/1, but it has been updated due to the passage of more than 6 months from the previous update.
The 2020/8 version with the title 2022 has not changed in terms of the number of courses and time compared to the 2020/8 version with the 2020 title, but it has been updated due to the change of title.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download section 5 – 2 GB
Download Section 6 – 1.40 GB
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog