Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS is an instructional video for building a responsive website using HTML and CSS from the Udemy site. Why is this course so unique and popular? One of the most important reasons is that this course is completely project-based.
In this course, you are coding a beautiful and responsive landing page for an imaginary company that the instructor had prepared for this course. Step by step, you will learn more and more HTML5 and CSS3 features, from beginner to advanced. This is the latest web technology used by every website in the world and even in this period, some jQuery has been added to the project. This massive project will help all real-world skills to build HTML5 and CSS3 websites in the real world. This tutorial will allow you to complete any website you can imagine from scratch.
Features of Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS:
- Real-world skills for building real-world websites: professional, beautiful, and responsive websites
- Design 7 real-world steps from the ground up to a fully functional and optimized website
- A great project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3
- Simple website design instructions and tips for creating a website
- Learn great jQuery effects like animation, scrolling, and more
- Duration: 37 hours and 30 minutes
- English language
- Number of courses: 151
- Instructor: Jonas Schmedtmann
Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML and CSS:
- No coding or design experience is necessary
- Any computer will do – Windows, OSX, or Linux
- You do not need to buy any software – we will use the best free web development editor in the world
Build Responsive Real-World Websites images with HTML and CSS
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
The 2020/3 version is a few seconds longer than the 2019/12 version.
Version 2020/10 has not changed in a number of courses and total time compared to 2020/3. Updated just over 6 months after the previous update.
Version 2021/7 has increased by 150 lessons and 37 hours compared to 2020/10.
Version 2021/8 has reduced 77 lessons (10 sections) and 11 hours and 47 minutes compared to 2021/7. (Only all DEPRECATED sections have been removed)
Version 2022/6 has increased the number of lessons and the duration to 1 minute compared to 2021/8.
Note: If you have trouble automatically detecting subtitles with extensions (often en_ or Downloadly_en_), use MPC BE or VLC players.
Version 2022/6 (no LEGACY title)
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.74 GB
Download LEGACY SECTION ONLY
file password link
Follow On Tumblr
Follow On pinterest
Visit our blog